Natural looking short wigs review

This short wigs is very natural looking and feeling and the color is amazing. You could wear it abit longer as it comes, or trim it abit, which I may but just abit in the bang area. Don't be alarmed when your order says in preperation for several days and the tracking number appears the day it arrives. For a stock wig it took 7 days with rushed shipping but now that it has arrived im thrilled! This is in java shimmered.
         

I just love my Patsy wig! I have to say I was not sure in the beginning because it's much darker than my strawberry blonde hair and I couldn’t get used to the rooted look in front on the hairline, but with a little styling I think it looks just great. I put my picture on Facebook to see if my friends really thought I dyed my hair and no one could believe it was a wig. I love it so much that I’m ordering another one that's more matched to my own hair color so I will now have a choice on what color I feel like that day. Don't hesitate this is a great shaggy cut !

Comments