Lisa Synthetic Wig Review from YouTube - Lavivid

Lavivid is a new designer of synthetic hair wigs online from UNIWIGS - a professional manufacturer of wigs online and offline. Uniwigs is a wig retailers online for more than 4 years and our company also offer the wholesale trade services for more then 10 years, you can easily find them at uniwigs.com and goodyardhair.com.

Lisa Synthetic Wig
Today, here, I just want to share a review of Lisa Synthetic Wig from Kathy Aay, below are what she thinks and feels:


The Kind Folks over at UniWigs.com have sent me this wonderful wig to demo and review. This is from their LaVivid line and it is called LISA. The color is Almond Frost. I looks and feels so real and this color is my favorite of any wig I have ever tried. Multi-colors look so natural.
WIG: LaVivid Style: LISA Color is: AL01001-01R

Here is the Wig Link:http://lavivid.uniwigs.com/lavivid/41220-lisa-syntheic-wig.html

Comments