About Carrie Lace Front Synthetic Wig

A sexy, captivating style with long,face framing subtle layers. Slight texture is created by soft layers around the back and side which compliment the length and create a perfectly shaped style. This flirty and feminine style features ready-to-wear synthetic hair which looks more like natural hair and comes in a variety of rooted colors. This upgrade Carrie style features lace front which creates the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted. The open wefts on the back provide coolness and comfort.

Carrie Lace Front Synthetic Wig
Carrie Lace Front Synthetic Wig
I am a big fan of Tiffany. SO once I saw her review on this wig, I decided to have it and placed the order. And I must say Carrie is Gorgeous with beautiful layers and color. And the front lace allows you to make the realistic parting. Love it ! This is my second wig from UniWigs. Definitely will purchase more.

Carrie Lace Front Synthetic Wig 01
Carrie Lace Front Synthetic Wig 01
I love my Carrie Wig. When I heard Uniwigs lanuched a NEW Carrie with Lace front. I know I must have her. When I received this Lace front Carrie Wig, I could not be happier. You know the Normal Carrie has a traditonal cap with machined made wefts in the back, but this New Carrie has a Front lace, which means you can make the natural parting line. I totally love this New Carrie. Thanks Uniwigs LaVivid!

Comments