UniWigs LaVivid Carrie Review



Thanks for Tiffany Hudson's share on her YOUTUBE, Carrie is a synthetic lace front wigs in natural blonde color. It looks really real and natural.  See how others say about this synthetic hair:

After cutting my hair into a pixie, I almost instantly regretted it. I spent weeks searching all over for my first wig. I could not be any happier with my decision! The hair itself is so soft, and moves so well - and the dark roots make all the difference. I will most definitely be ordering more of these! -- Rusty Dec 08, 2016

Was so excited to get this wig and it did NOT disappoint. Got the color Almond Frost which is a beautiful ash blonde with highlights that flatter around the face. This is one of the BEST wigs I have, and I have a number of them!I wore her all weekend, and it was perfect. So excited I might also get more colors. -- Suzanne Dec 05, 2016

I absolutely love the Carrie wig by UniWigs. It's very natural looking and I love the soft layers. I get compliments all the time whenever I wear this wig. You will not be disappointed. I feel amazingly sexy in this wig. I wear the Almond-Frost Color. I love the rooted look. This is a must-have wig. -- Cassidy Nov 29, 2016

Click here to find more reviews about this synthetic wigs: http://lavivid.uniwigs.com/lavivid/41212-carri-synthetic-wig.html

Comments